2014 Season Highlights

I cant get enough of that JT shake and bake at 4:41. Man that was something only a special athlete could do.

Thank yall soooo much. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.
11080327_10202784050922976_28301475578804928_o.jpg

I wonder who's mom you are, though.

I'm praying that this is one of those rare moments where ST behaves itself, but I'm not hopeful.

Welcome, GTMom - just remember you're on a message board with a bunch of emotionally-stunted men and you'll be okay.

That said, scale of 1 to 10, would you say you're a solid 7?

I wonder who's mom you are, though.

Got one Tech son graduated 2013 in EE, gets masters May 1 and going into dr.'s program other son transferring in as a sophomore fall 2015. I'm 3rd year football season ticket holder ....hence GTMom ...[emoji4] Love GT football!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm praying that this is one of those rare moments where ST behaves itself, but I'm not hopeful.

Welcome, GTMom - just remember you're on a message board with a bunch of emotionally-stunted men and you'll be okay.

What am I being rated on? Love for GT football? If so, a solid 10[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

And thus he clears all competition by calling the rest of his friends a bunch of emotionally-stunted men and showing concern and care for the new female on the forum.

You're watching message board mating behaviors on animal planet.

Back