2014 Season Highlights

And thus he clears all competition by calling the rest of his friends bunch of emotionally-stunted men and showing concern and care for the new female on the forum.

You're watching message board mating behaviors on animal planet.

:lol:

And thus he clears all competition by calling the rest of his friends bunch of emotionally-stunted men and showing concern and care for the new female on the forum.

You're watching message board mating behaviors on animal planet.

I think I found my new lunch time entertainment [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have a hard time watching the end of the UGAg game. I still get nervous. Watched it this morning. My heart was racing and I still knew we won.

Thanks for the time out to let Butker settle in a bit, Richt.

I still insist that watching the Kick and the Pick is required daily viewing.

I still have a hard time watching the end of the UGAg game. I still get nervous.

Every öööö time. I think my brain just remembers the range of emotion I experienced when watching that game live.

As much as I love Brandon and Roddy's, I usually watch the final drive and OT with Howard/Zeier.

Howard going ... "I think it is ... he made it! Oh my God! .... Fifty three yards. From Butker. ... Ugh...." is just gold.

I'm sitting there deep in Bulldog territory at Sanford and my buddy is out to leap over the wall dividing us from the student section after Mitchell's TD catch. And yet, I just had this feeling that 18 seconds was enough time to get something done and send this SOB to OT. I kept telling him we've got time. We'll pull this out.

DJ chasing down Conner and forcing the fumble really changed the tone of the defense from that point forward. But I think JT to Smelter for 19 yards on 4th and 15 against VPI changed so, so, so much. Going on to win from there and beating Va Tech after all these gut punching losses, and to overcome that fluke TD they had, to me, it just felt like this team finally had the confidence to win anytime, anywhere.

Back