2016 BTC Market Transaction Thread - Week 1

Come on now. Lift my offer. You won't get a better price than this. You know market's gonna go up if we don't beat BC more than what was predicted in the poll.

Come on now. Lift my offer. You won't get a better price than this. You know market's gonna go up if we don't beat BC more than what was predicted in the poll.

I'll buy at $90, current market price.

By the way, when someone has an offer or bid in the market. If the offer gets lifted or the bid gets hit, you don't need a confirmation from the first party. The trade is done. That way you won't have to check this every 5 minutes and that's how trading generally works. You can't pull out once your offer gets lifted. But you can withdraw your bid or offer before it gets transacted.

By the way, when someone has an offer or bid in the market. If the offer gets lifted or the bid gets hit, you don't need a confirmation from the first party. The trade is done. That way you won't have to check this every 5 minutes and that's how trading generally works. You can't pull out once your offer gets lifted. But you can withdraw your bid or offer before it gets transacted.

Good point.

So if we win on Saturday what's the price that gets adjusted by 12.5%? The last trade on Friday at 5?

Btw how can you be the exchange commissioner and an active trader at the same time? Isn't that a conflict of interest? You thought this was Wall Street and you're Goldman Sachs?

Btw how can you be the exchange commissioner and an active trader at the same time? Isn't that a conflict of interest? You thought this was Wall Street and you're Goldman Sachs?

All a part of my master plan.

I'll try to think of a way to lock in the numbers. Otherwise you will just have to trust me.

I'm offering another 50 shares at $99. Please erase my previous offer of 20 shares at $100.

All you got!

I'll sell as many as you want at $95. If the price goes up, as someone who bought early at $90 you now have an incentive to pay more so that the 12.5% of the final trade is a larger figure. Before game time you should bump up the final trading price.

Back