2019 Players to Watch

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
We've all got that player we've been telling our friends is going to do big things. Here's the rules:
1) You get one player each on offense, defense, and special teams.
2) No edits. Once you lock in, that's your guy.
3) Brag about your eye for talent repeatedly throughout the season. Post their highlights while patting yourself on the back.
4) Pretend I'm going to come up with a metric to evaluate performance that is equitable to all positions and rewards you for selecting players who didn't see any playing time last year. I can assure you I won't put in the effort, but maybe somebody else will.

So, who's your guy?

GTRules

You’re Mamma
We've all got that player we've been telling our friends is going to do big things. Here's the rules:
1) You get one player each on offense, defense, and special teams.
2) No edits. Once you lock in, that's your guy.
3) Brag about your eye for talent repeatedly throughout the season. Post their highlights while patting yourself on the back.
4) Pretend I'm going to come up with a metric to evaluate performance that is equitable to all positions and rewards you for selecting players who didn't see any playing time last year. I can assure you I won't put in the effort, but maybe somebody else will.

So, who's your guy?
My prediction:

Your "metric to evaluate performance" will be soundly derided by everyone who fails to win.

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
Whoever starts at Right Tackle and Left Tackle. Without sound play from those guys, there won’t be much of a passing game.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Tyler Davis
Antonneous Clayton (if he gets a waiver)
Bruce Jordan-Swilling (if Clayton doesn't get the waiver)
Juanyeh Thomas Special Teams if he's still a returner

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
Gotta say Ahmarean Brown. The role of the slot might be knocked down a little bit if we play a lot of 21 personnel, but I think this guy is going to the safety blanket in the offense, pick up a lot of first downs, and break some big plays.

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
Offense: Malachi Carter (I don’t really know what to expect on O, just feel like I need to pick someone different)
Defense: Charlie Thomas
ST: Juanyeh Thomas (assuming he’s still our returner, if not, Pressley Harvin)

(Edit to fill out all my choices)

Last edited:

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
Liam Byrne.

The scout team with a QB that can drop dimes is going to be on unseen component to this year’s secret sauce.

johncu

Dodd-Like
Offense: Tyler Davis
Defense: Juanyeh Thomas
Special Teams: Pressley Harvin

Mark it down - those will be our 3 best players this season.