2020 Recruiting

Sims retweeted the Suddes tweet
He "liked" it, not that it matters. And I don't think these are for Sims. Still stand by my belief that they belong to Morton or Ivey, leaning more towards Ivey at the moment. If Sims isn't giving any more interviews etc. until after signing day, then I doubt he has a public commitment or a set of "bees" from Suddes, and we'll just have to wait and see for sure next Wednesday.

^ solid bump. I’ve been fairly vocal predicting the class would slip to ~30 after other teams caught up to our number of commits. Looking like I was wrong and we have a chance to sneak into the top 20 with a few bounces going our way.

Still think keeping Gibbs is essential though. And would be nice to get a guy that could contribute early (immediately) on the interior of that DL.

Don't think we can get to 15 but should definitely stay in the top 20.

^ solid bump. I’ve been fairly vocal predicting the class would slip to ~30 after other teams caught up to our number of commits. Looking like I was wrong and we have a chance to sneak into the top 20 with a few bounces going our way.

Still think keeping Gibbs is essential though. And would be nice to get a guy that could contribute early (immediately) on the interior of that DL.

I wonder if getting Sims helps us with Gibbs.

I'm going to give some advice you are all going to reject, cuz it is counterintuitive but true.

With recruiting, look at the height of the tide but pay no attention to the individual waves.

Don't live or die by what individual recruits decide. Instead look at the overall picture.

With that said, a 2nd top quarterback in this class would be nice.

Back