2020 Recruiting

Swinging for the fences now I see. 5* DT

GTU Baybee.

2021 recruit. he's not yet rated by Rivals, fwiw.

Who has him as a 5*? (Not saying he is not big time. He is definitely a top 5 DT in the country for 2021.)

2021 recruit. he's not yet rated by Rivals, fwiw.

Who has him as a 5*? (Not saying he is not big time. He is definitely a top 5 DT in the country for 2021.)
Ahh. Didn't actually look at his rivals or 247 page. Just went by his twitter bio that says 5* and #2 DT in nation, #17 overall. Don't know where those numbers came from but seemed random to not be accurate. He does have a ton of P5 offers to be a 2021 guy though.

The most likely 4 star to pop soon would probably be William Anderson.

I am hearing another four star in the next few weeks. Georgia.
I hope it's not just the hype and wishful thinking on my part, but I'm thinking we could likely have more than one 4 star in the next few weeks. From what I hear, we already have 2 pretty big silent commits, they both likely could be 4 stars, and I would expect another commitment or 2 at the spring game with all the recruits we are rumored to be hosting that weekend.

I hope it's not just the hype and wishful thinking on my part, but I'm thinking we could likely have more than one 4 star in the next few weeks. From what I hear, we already have 2 pretty big silent commits, they both likely could be 4 stars, and I would expect another commitment or 2 at the spring game with all the recruits we are rumored to be hosting that weekend.

You are likely right, the one I know is a lock for us.

I freely admit I don't know entire field of recruits. That would be a full time job these days.

Feels like 2007, though.

You are likely right, the one I know is a lock for us.
Currently a silent commit? or just one you know that is going to commit? I know of seven 4* in-state guys right now that we have a legitimate shot at. Some are verbally "committed" elsewhere.

Last edited:
Currently a silent commit? or just one you know that is going to commit? I know of seven 4* in-state guys right now that we have a legitimate shot at. Some are verbally "committed" elsewhere.

It is one of the metro Atlanta guys who committed elsewhere. Great pickup.

I heard that someone heard that it was not heard by someone hearing something else.

Or something like that.

Some of you cocks are like little children. So should I spoil their day? I have yet to be wrong about our recruits.

Either öööö right off or use the ignore function.

Reactions: Ish
Some of you cocks are like little children. So should I spoil their day? I have yet to be wrong about our recruits.

Go öööö right off or use the ignore function.

Maybe take a step back and realize that people are just kidding around (this is stingtalk, after all)...I don't think most, if any, of us are seriously questioning your intel.

Back