2020 Recruiting

If Downs really wants to come here, then KQ's tweets are not going to ruin it. Jesus, you guys are fragile.
+1. He's already committed to UNC, so its not like KQ is going to force him somewhere else.

Sounds like about 35 2020 recruits that we are hot after will be there tonight. About 15 of them are 4 stars. That does not include the ones that are already committed to us, about half of which will be there. That also does not include another 20 or so 2020 guys that may or may not have an offer yet. Plus plenty of 2021 and beyond guys.

Andarreous Clayton and Marquez Ezzard should be there.

The recruits have to know that if they have an offer and they think they want to come be a part of the 404 family the available slots are going extremely fast. Its a great "problem" for us having everyone want to 404 but I have to say I do really feel for the kids that will get left out.

giphy.gif

The recruits have to know that if they have an offer and they think they want to come be a part of the 404 family the available slots are going extremely fast. Its a great "problem" for us having everyone want to 404 but I have to say I do really feel for the kids that will get left out.

Agreed - gonna have to push these big time names to commit before they get left out. I hope this one is Webb and he gets the ball rolling.

I would like to complete BMW, cuz completionist, but anyone currently committed to Bama would be alright.

In CGC first job he had to recruit 40+ kids a year.

I think he could do so here.

Back