2020 Recruiting

Who is this smooth media guy / how is he related to the program outside of doing the videos?

I don’t think he’s connected. I think he just offers to do the Twitter edits and make commitment videos for players so he has relationships within the recruiting game. Basically, he talks to a lot of the kids so he knows the deal.

I don’t think he’s connected. I think he just offers to do the Twitter edits and make commitment videos for players so he has relationships within the recruiting game. Basically, he talks to a lot of the kids so he knows the deal.
What’s a Twitter edit? I have a twitter account but have never tweeted

Who is this smooth media guy / how is he related to the program outside of doing the videos?

From what I can gather, he is just an Atlanta guy who is tight with a lot of recruits and loves GT. He photographs them, puts together highlight videos, commitment videos and the like. CGC and some of the other staff follow him, so they are cool with what he is doing for sure.

From what I can gather, he is just an Atlanta guy who is tight with a lot of recruits and loves GT. He photographs them, puts together highlight videos, commitment videos and the like. CGC and some of the other staff follow him, so they are cool with what he is doing for sure.

As long as he doesn't take them to the aquarium...

Nazir Stackhouse would be a big flip and a surprise, but he did visit the spring game according to AJC.....

Recruits (not committed to us) are raving over the Spring Game and Tech. Our players are raving about the experience and how much fun they had.

Somehow, like flipping a switch, CGC and staff may have made Tech the place in terms of where guys want to play. It’s really amazing.

Back