- Nov 25, 2013
Yeah. I got no inside info, just reading the smoke and the expert forecasts. I think Khaya got the spot we would have taken Height in. Height was going to wait until September, but Miami could be pushing for a decision, as well. Naturally, none of this is over until signing day. Its musical chairs from here on out.That's too bad. I was hoping he saw our slots dwindling and decided to move up his decision.