2020 Recruiting

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
That's too bad. I was hoping he saw our slots dwindling and decided to move up his decision.
Yeah. I got no inside info, just reading the smoke and the expert forecasts. I think Khaya got the spot we would have taken Height in. Height was going to wait until September, but Miami could be pushing for a decision, as well. Naturally, none of this is over until signing day. Its musical chairs from here on out.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Are we signing a full 25? At this rate I hope so...as I want to prolong my juice binge.

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Michael Rankins received a GT futurecast and crystal ball this morning.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Dang, ya'll got the drop on me. They actually made me work this morning. I am thinking it's Rankins.

76tornados

Dodd-Like
I just heard that there is a big sign happening today. Grove? Freeman? Capers possibly?

GoGATech

Big Dummy
That one was a bummer. We also didn't get Height, so Groce seems like our best bet.
The good news is Groce is rated higher than Height.

Also, Bryant-Strother is still on the market.
Yeah, I don't think it's so much "we didn't get Height." I think we weren't ready to take his commitment quite yet with higher targets still available.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Picked up a CB to Cuse this weekend. Don’t like that.
I don't understand this comment. Syracuse gets a commit from an unranked Canadian safety this weekend and that is somehow bad for us? To my knowledge we were not after him.

They get to sign people, too. Everyone gets commits.