2020 Recruiting

Only 25 or less bees eligible to be passed out each year. We have 21. We could get a commit from a group of three, and possibly 1 more if we have 1 more to give.

Then we are all out of bees.

He can go past 25 because those are only verbal commitments. We are going to lose a few so no harm in getting more verbals at this point.

He can go past 25 because those are only verbal commitments. We are going to lose a few so no harm in getting more verbals at this point.

I'd like to see CGC routinely go past the 25 limit to allow us to absorb what seems like the yearly 4-6 player attrition

In no way am I saying go full on Sabanesque processing and turn us into the Greyshirt Motel, but we need to move closer to allowing ourselves to compete with no hands tied behind our backs

I'd like to see CGC routinely go past the 25 limit to allow us to absorb what seems like the yearly 4-6 player attrition

In no way am I saying go full on Sabanesque processing and turn us into the Greyshirt Motel, but we need to move closer to allowing ourselves to compete with no hands tied behind our backs
To sign 25 every year, we would need to have 8 players leave early every year (based on 125 signees in a 5 year period)

When you consistently recruit well, you end up with some good players buried on the depth chart who will transfer out. Also, it's been awhile since this was the case at Tech, but you'll sometimes have players leave for the NFL after three years.

These things make it sensible to sign ~25 most years.

My daughter went to the Tennessee game. She said Pruitt is done. Toast. Finished. Fans were getting torches, pitchforks, tar, feathers, and a rail.

Tennessee may be the worst team in a very weak SEC East this year.

We need to make a “Champions of life Trophy” and send it to the last place in the Sec East every year.

funskool-game-of-life-original-imaekfz6ygz8vj7y.jpeg

Jahmyr Gibbs has over 600 yards rushing in 2 games and has looked great wouldn't doubt he gets a bump to 4* by end of the year. I think with him in Griffin in the backfield within a couple of years we will have 2 top-end running backs in the ACC very soon both of these guys are great one-cut running backs who separate in space.

Back