2020 Recruiting

I'm no insider but I hope the staff are hard after keeping Harrison Bailey in the 404.

I recall seeing the perceived upward trajectory for UT was a big deal to him. Not panning out that way in Pruitt Year 2. Coach just compared UT football to the Titanic at a club event speech.

Last edited:
I'm no insider but I hope the staff are hard after keeping Harrison Bailey in the 404.

I recall seeing the perceived upward trajectory for UT was a big deal to him. Not panning out that way in Pruitt Year 2. Coach just compared UT football to the Titanic at a club event speech.

UT hardly seems real anymore. Just a continuous loop of hilarity. Lane Kiffin, "Champions of Life," and now this. Your Head ööööing Football Coach just said kids transferring out of the program were mice jumping from the Titanic. Never in history has such a perfect analogy been made by complete accident.

Agree that Bailey should be getting hit up every single day.

UT hardly seems real anymore. Just a continuous loop of hilarity. Lane Kiffin, "Champions of Life," and now this. Your Head ööööing Football Coach just said kids transferring out of the program were mice jumping from the Titanic. Never in history has such a perfect analogy been made by complete accident.

Agree that Bailey should be getting hit up every single day.

Maybe Pruitt said it because he thinks he'll have Matt Luke's job before signing day? It's bizarre.

Nick Patterson, a Michigan TE commit (brother of Shea Patterson) is visiting this weekend.

We are also getting some insider predictions on Javier Morton.

Last edited:
Going to be a miracle if we can hang on to the guys we have.

That’s exactly what I’ve been thinking. Especially after today. If they want to play early then it’s good for them but now I’m questioning the quality of the coaching. I’d want to be coached by football coaches not rah rah cheerleaders.

In addition to Bailey from Marietta, do we have a chance to flip Webb the Pro QB from Cartersville who is committed to Louisville?

Word on the street in Dalton is Gibbs is thinking about decommitting

Back