2022 Gold Standard Thread

Am I allowed to say that Ole Miss girls are wildly overrated? A girl doesn't magically become hot just because she dyed her hair platinum blonde and put on sorority clothes.

Give me a freaky GT compsci girl who sells her used panties online, every time

Whole lot of damn text in this thread

DMI2LDVUIAAKJYX.jpg:large

Are you guys like, face-blind or something? The far-left one is the only one who's even above-average. You guys need to look up the Cheerleader Effect real bad

#5 is a ghoul from Fallout: New Vegas and I think #6 is the gremlin that steals your socks from the washing machine

Am I allowed to say that Ole Miss girls are wildly overrated? A girl doesn't magically become hot just because she dyed her hair platinum blonde and put on sorority clothes.

Give me a freaky GT compsci girl who sells her used panties online, every time
CS.....girl? What do you mean?

Are you guys like, face-blind or something? The far-left one is the only one who's even above-average. You guys need to look up the Cheerleader Effect real bad

#5 is a ghoul from Fallout: New Vegas and I think #6 is the gremlin that steals your socks from the washing machine

You're such a dweeb you wouldn't even have the courage to get rejected by any of these girls much less have a chance with one, incel.

That being said #6 is giving off Scary Terri vibes and I would advise against any approach on that one.

Picture to redeem things:
aoii-8.jpg

#2 is a dime

Back