2022 Recruiting

Brad was on scholly from the beginning.

Anyway, I hear Ben is excited. Plays baseball with my daughter's boyfriend at Benedictine. She was happy to tell me about it Sunday night

Brad was on scholly from the beginning.

Anyway, I hear Ben is excited. Plays baseball with my daughter's boyfriend at Benedictine. She was happy to tell me about it Sunday night
I could have sworn he was a walk on to start with. Whoops.

I thought he signed a while ago. Was there some drama I missed?

Not really drama. His being made official was never really in doubt. Was just a matter of the timing of getting a particular test score back. Why it took so long, I dunno. Standardized testing requirements differ between states now, I guess. And it seemed like his offer came relatively late.

Last edited:
TJ Barnes could probably lift Shaq Mason to help him reach a high cabinet, but it's Shaq paving roads and winning superbowls.

Sure, it's only part of the picture, but all else being equal I'll take the 330 lbs lineman over the 290 lbs lineman.

TJ Barnes could probably lift Shaq Mason to help him reach a high cabinet, but it's Shaq paving roads and winning superbowls.
Tell me you miss better days of GT football without telling me your miss better days of GT football.

Back