2022 Recruiting

wishbone

Dodd-Like
I would think it's a big pull for recruits. Go to just another college stadium that you could go any other week, or go to a NFL stadium?
The MBS crew were solid hosts. GT now having a football program offering a great ATL on campus experience together with a terrific NFL experience every year is a great recruiting advantage.
NIL multiplier?

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
I don't necessarily want to have our top non-UGA home game at the Benz every year, but I do think it's a cool thing to do from time to time and a nice selling point for recruits. Once the six-year deal runs out, the ideal scenario to me would be something like 3 games at MBS over 5 years. Without looking it up, not sure how much of our future OOC schedule is already set, but it would be great to get a matchup with someone different, like Florida or Texas.

wishbone

Dodd-Like
I don't necessarily want to have our top non-UGA home game at the Benz every year, but I do think it's a cool thing to do from time to time and a nice selling point for recruits. Once the six-year deal runs out, the ideal scenario to me would be something like 3 games at MBS over 5 years. Without looking it up, not sure how much of our future OOC schedule is already set, but it would be great to get a matchup with someone different, like Florida or Texas.
One each year is best. The Team will love it.
Great for recruiting and fan getaway treat. The more we win the more that stage gets more appealing to the conference...
This is a good deal for GT.

Last edited:

LambdaChiGT

Dodd-Like
Our MBS matchups for the next three years are already set:
2022: Clemson (CFA Kickoff Game)
2023: Lousville (CFA Kickoff Game)
2024: Notre Dame

Our OOC schedule is:
2022: WCU, Ole Miss, @UCF, @ugag
2023: @Ole Miss, Bowling Green, ugag
2024: GA St, Austin Peay, Notre Dame, @ugag
2025: @Colorado, Temple, ugag
2026: Colorado, @GA St, @ugag

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan

Our OOC schedule is:
Two back to back kickoff games is great exposure.

GCdaJuiceMan

Flats Noob

Our OOC schedule is:
Did not know we still needed a game for 2023. I’m sure it’ll be an fcs or lower g5 opponent when looking at the scheduled

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like

Our OOC schedule is:
Which AD made the stupid decision to schedule Ga State and give them a home and home?