2022 Recruiting

No, that is not what I'm saying. I go to 2 or 3 a year. But it's a hassle. And for a lot more reasons than Mr. Urbane, Cosmopolitan Coit snooting at the rubes about their fear of crime.

Have you ever seen the traffic and the cost of parking in Athens on gameday? Not really any different.

No, it's much more the traffic, ridiculous cost of parking, idiotic see-through purse rules, blazing hot, sun-reflecting bleachers etc. And then you have to sit in the nose-bleeds while the chairbacks sit there 80% empty. It's an all around hassle. We're not talking about walking a back alley with no one around at 1 AM. That is when and where the muggings happen.

Movie theatre in Macon recently did a cool thing. They removed their old seats, and replaced them with recliners with big cupholders and plenty of space between patrons. They've got about half the seats they had, but they never filled those up anyway. Watching a movie there is a much nicer experience now. If the stadium is ever renovated, this concept should come into play. You are competing with people's couches and big screen tvs at home. Fewer seats, but more comfort. And figure out a way people can pay less than $30 for parking without having to walk a half mile.

But do you actually have to sit in the nose-bleeds?

Ten bucks says uGa gets jealous of GT’s marketing and tries to copy our annual venue at MBS.

They literally copy everything else…from their mascot to their fight song to their “Red Coats” band or whatever. Buncha unoriginal bastards.

Ten bucks says uGa gets jealous of GT’s marketing and tries to copy our annual venue at MBS.

They literally copy everything else…from their mascot to their fight song to their “Red Coats” band or whatever. Buncha unoriginal bastards.

I fully expect them to schedule with MBS in the next 2 years, and by then CGC will have moved on to the next idea that'll involve NIL and a Waffle House on Mars via SpaceX.

You're a little late with this take. They've been scheduling a game in the Benz when they aren't visiting Atlanta to play us, although that setup may have had a wrench thrown into it with the game skipped last year.

Don't know if anybody has said anything about this guy yet, but 380 POUNDS????? I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.
A bad thing.

I'd like to see him drop 70 lbs before he arrives at GT, then let our Nutrition plus S & C Staffs build him up the way CGC & CBK want him.

I think he projects to guard, drop 70lbs he might have OT short area quickness.

A bad thing.

I'd like to see him drop 70 lbs before he arrives at GT, then let our Nutrition plus S & C Staffs build him up the way CGC & CBK want him.

I think he projects to guard, drop 70lbs he might have OT short area quickness.
310 would be too small. A big man like him prolly should not go below about 330 and build back up.

Fat boys can sometimes help in college. They get exposed in the pros, though.

Don't know if anybody has said anything about this guy yet, but 380 POUNDS????? I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.
most frosh have some liklihood to redshirt.
he'll look different after a year of S and C to work off the baby fat.

Back