2022 Recruiting

RoanokeJacket

Flats Noob
I lost 30 pounds my first quarter from eating at Brittain. My Mom thought I caught some kind of wasting disease.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I lost 30 pounds my first quarter from eating at Brittain. My Mom thought I caught some kind of wasting disease.
We need more details?

I loved Brittain Dining Hall, IIRC in the evenings they always had a Meat and 3 veggies on the Menu like Southern Kids are raised on, and I seem to remember good Dinner Rolls.

How do you lose 30lbs in a Qtr eating at a place like that?

RoanokeJacket

Flats Noob
We need more details?

I loved Brittain Dining Hall, IIRC in the evenings they always had a Meat and 3 veggies on the Menu like Southern Kids are raised on, and I seem to remember good Dinner Rolls.

It was not that great in 1979. It really wasn't. I ate every time they let me.

Ramblin' Dan

Varsity Lurker
We need more details?

Tired of hearing all you little bitches complain about Brittain. WTF did you expect, gourmet cuisine?

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I literally lived in the ghetto 2 years. Juniors was pretty good back then but I didn't go often.
You admitted on a GT FB Message Board that you lived on E Campus, probably in Techwood, but didn't go to Junior's often?

Dude, some things you just don't say out loud, some things you take with you to your Grave.

CarsonNewmanJacket

The Lost Art of Satire
Now I know this belongs in the 2021 thread, but hell, let’s give this kid a shot