2022 Recruiting

Always a struggle to keep the big boys on the diet plan when cheeseburgers are included in the meal plan at Brittan

If you were studying with your window open and I was leaving Brittain, your window was worth 10 points in the daily Towers Dorm cookie discus throw event. It was the only thing those cookies were good for.

I lost 30 pounds my first quarter from eating at Brittain. My Mom thought I caught some kind of wasting disease.

I lost 30 pounds my first quarter from eating at Brittain. My Mom thought I caught some kind of wasting disease.
We need more details?

I loved Brittain Dining Hall, IIRC in the evenings they always had a Meat and 3 veggies on the Menu like Southern Kids are raised on, and I seem to remember good Dinner Rolls.

How do you lose 30lbs in a Qtr eating at a place like that?

We need more details?

I loved Brittain Dining Hall, IIRC in the evenings they always had a Meat and 3 veggies on the Menu like Southern Kids are raised on, and I seem to remember good Dinner Rolls.

It was not that great in 1979. It really wasn't. I ate every time they let me.

We need more details?

Tired of hearing all you little bitches complain about Brittain. WTF did you expect, gourmet cuisine?

I literally lived in the ghetto 2 years. Juniors was pretty good back then but I didn't go often.
You admitted on a GT FB Message Board that you lived on E Campus, probably in Techwood, but didn't go to Junior's often?

Dude, some things you just don't say out loud, some things you take with you to your Grave.

Back