2022 Recruiting

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader
I’ll personally volunteer as bagman for this NJ absolute beast DL

For legal purposes this is a joke
What you meant was you need him to the advertising face of some new enterprise that you just founded. NIL man...

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
Getting Miles was bigly good as DT is a position of need that is hard to recruit.
the weekend moved our composite up to 25th overall and 5th in ACC.
movin on up

SMoney

Dodd-Like
He has offers from Auburn, LSU, Texas A&M, Michigan, and FSU. Immediate crystal ball to GT. Could be really good news.
I took the "not ideal news" comment to mean that if we offered another, it likely means we aren't getting our other QB target to flip to us...no inside knowledge however.

cyptomcat

Hibernating
What was the number that ibeeballin quoted as the rating that meant the recruit was a game changer type recruit - I thought it was 5.7 but want to be sure.
5.8 is 4-star, so he is on the threshold.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
This is either a squeeze in AJ to make up his mind or this is moving on because he has already made up his mind. Either way, it does seem like e have had Tevin in our back pocket and he has a ton of upside. 6-4, 230, with a great arm and more mobility than AJ, but not as polished. I think there were some of the field issues keeping him from being offered a few weeks ago but this seem to have been ironed out.