2022 Recruiting

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Diamond in the rough?
Low 3 star on rivals, 247 hasn't gotten around to rating him. He's got a couple of good offers in there and is the son of a Tech great (Gary Lee). So, he doesn't really qualify as a diamond in the rough because he wasn't hard to find, as a local and a legacy. I'm sure we've had an eye on him and decided he was worth an offer and we've got room.

Last edited:

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
Low 3 star on rivals, 247 hasn't gotten around to rating him. He's got a couple of good offers in there and is the son of a Tech great (Gary Lee). So, he doesn't really qualify as a diamond in the rough because he wasn't hard to find, as a local and a legacy. I'm sure we've had an eye on him and decided he was worth an offer and we've got room.
in this case i don't worry about the rating.
I wouldn't want to see him go anywhere else.

76tornados

Dodd-Like
I assume those are fictionalized headlines created specifically for the graphic. A quick Google search doesn't turn up anything suggesting he's committed.
I thought the same. Agreed. If you google just his name his link is the first.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
If the original bee was for a commit that wanted to make a video and announce with his family, then this wasn’t it, right? We should still have one more coming.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
If the original bee was for a commit that wanted to make a video and announce with his family, then this wasn’t it, right? We should still have one more coming.
It sounds like the holdup with Lee wasn't that he wanted to make a video but that his mom wanted more information and to talk with the staff before she gave her blessing.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like