2022 Recruiting

Gobees

Jolly Good Fellow
We are talking out of Bonner and Willis. We will see on Bonner. He is not an immediate need as opposed to the OL and DL commits, but it would be great to have him.
Arky must have flashed some of that Tyson chicken money at the last minute. They seemed hell-bent to sign him whatever it took.

etc79

Dodd-Like
So we lost our two best recruits. Just delightful.
Yeah I don’t really care to hear about the “oh this happens” or any of that BS. I get losing recruits to other schools for various reasons but we lost recruits due to a horrible coaching record, plain n simple.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Lost a 4 star receiver. Great. I like the 2 DLs, but 41 ain’t nothing ridiculously improved.
First time in Georgia Tech history we have signed two 4 start DL. If you don’t see that the quality of the recruits has improved drastically, then I don’t know what to tell you. You’re either ignorant or just intentionally trying to be a prick. Leaning towards both.

etc79

Dodd-Like
First time in Georgia Tech history we have signed two 4 start DL. If you don’t see that the quality of the recruits has improved drastically, then I don’t know what to tell you. You’re either ignorant or just intentionally trying to be a prick. Leaning towards both.
Call my mom when that translates into anything. Fine we kept a couple solid recruits, we lost so much more than just 2022 recruits…

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Call my mom when that translates into anything. Fine we kept a couple solid recruits, we lost so much more than just 2022 recruits…
We lost a few recruits who would never have even given us a look previously. We lost Gibbs. And we lost a few others who never really produced. How exactly does that show that the sky is falling? Call me when we start to show real attrition.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
I am surprised that we did not get a TE in this class. Seems like we lost recruits but did not flip any our way.