2023 GT Spring Ball Thread

Man, do you seem angry! :rotfl:

"actually we do have some wins and losses to consider, don’t we?"

No, we don't. Do you even read your own posts?

"the choice was very the correct one and so far is turning out well"

NOT ONE WIN HAS "TURNED OUT" SINCE THE CHOICE, DUMB öööö.

YOU are the one who supported the Clown hire, and you claim I'm not a Tech supporter? :rotfl: It's dumb mother ööööers like you who constantly undermine ALL of Tech sports! Since you ööööed up so bad with Clown, if you had any decency at all you would ban yourself from further comments about Tech sports. Except you should continue to keep posting that Clown never changed his decision in the Northern Illinois game based on fan reaction, because that is just pure comedy gold.

Finally, I have no ööööing clue what a "Buzzoff" or a "Buzzoff ringleader" is, but if it involves some sort of dumbassery, I feel it is likely you were involved somehow.

Now go öööö yourself, asshole.

And have a nice day. :)
Somehow I’m angry, but you’re the one calling names. And saying the games Key has already won have no meaning is just stupid.

Buzzoff was a forum started by a Gailey Hater who got banned from all Tech boards because of his extreme negativity. He hurt recruiting and probably shortened Gailey’s tenure with constant nagging negativity. He hoped GT would lose games because of his hatred for Gailey. He also banned from his board anyone that was neutral or positive about Gailey while ridiculing them and changing their posts.

If you’re not a a BeeBad alt, you make a good impression of him. And would fit right in on BBuzzoff.

Can't wait for the spring game.

I wonder if Key's first play of the scrimmage, to honor his predecessor, they line up in the RPO and nobody blocks.
Line up for a 80 yard FG. Everyone boos. Brent gives the crowd the double bird. Gavin drills it right down the middle. Gold team takes the immediate 3-0 lead over White.

Can't wait for the spring game.

I wonder if Key's first play of the scrimmage, to honor his predecessor, they line up in the RPO and nobody blocks.

I’m personally hoping for them to start the scrimmage on third down with money down blaring through the sound system. The offense then proceeds to score a TD.

Many if you think like you can’t remember yesterday. This spring practice and spring game are about getting this program from the level of pure suck to the level of average. After years involving spring practices of Johnson’s teams where everyone was focused on “the magician option QB” to the more recent years of “style over substance” this spring practice and spring game should be as boring as boring can get. I’m thrilled that this is by far the most quiet and unassuming spring practice I can remember because it tells me that our staff is concentrating on the boring stuff that actually matters.

I hope we run the ball 70% of the reps in spring practice and I hope every pass is less than 15 yards with most of those within the hash marks. Any team can throw out routes and deep balls to single coverage and lose games - we’ve proven that the past 4 years. Above average teams can run the ball when the defense knows they are running it and good teams have QB’s who can complete passes between the hashes.

parks-and-rec-quotes-ron-swanson-gif.gif

Somehow I’m angry, but you’re the one calling names. And saying the games Key has already won have no meaning is just stupid.

Buzzoff was a forum started by a Gailey Hater who got banned from all Tech boards because of his extreme negativity. He hurt recruiting and probably shortened Gailey’s tenure with constant nagging negativity. He hoped GT would lose games because of his hatred for Gailey. He also banned from his board anyone that was neutral or positive about Gailey while ridiculing them and changing their posts.

If you’re not a a BeeBad alt, you make a good impression of him. And would fit right in on BBuzzoff.

I have that 1982 chick on ignore and I would encourage everyone to check that feature out. But if you’re analyzing her personality type, I’m not a psychiatrist but it doesn’t take a psych specialization to call a pussy out.

Oh, FYI, my degree is a B.E.E. The ultimate Yellowjacket degree. With Highest Honors.

But I agree that psychology degrees are useless, unless you somehow springboard an undergraduate psychology degree into a medical psychiatry education. Anyway, I wouldn't need a psychology degree. I have a God-given ability to read people.

Don't need a psychology degree to get the MD to do psychiatry residency. You could, for example, major in computer engineering and go from there. That's the proper masochistic thing to do.

Don't need a psychology degree to get the MD to do psychiatry residency. You could, for example, major in computer engineering and go from there. That's the proper masochistic thing to do.

sounds perfect for an AI psychiatrist!

meaning a psychiatrist for AI, not an AI practitioner

Back