2023 Recruiting

Is there any significance to the "DIME" on the football??

Idk if this is the meaning behind it or not…

~What is a dime throw in football?

The NFL's Next-Gen Stats created a metric called Dimes, which is for throws traveling 30 or more yards in the air into windows of one yard or less.~

A dime is slang for assist in basketball. Perhaps the reference is that McCollum recruited one of his teammates to come to GT.

Is there any significance to the "DIME" on the football??
Dime is a basketball term that moved to football where you “drop dimes.” A player that can drop dimes in basketball gets a ton of assists i.e. Stockton. A player in football that drops dimes is a QB that can pass really well and hit spots I.e. Jamarcus Russell.

You guys need to brush up on your slang. Meet me outside the Barrell House at 11pm tonight, bring at least $400 cash, and I'll bring you up to speed.

When you wake up, you'll know things you never dared to dream.

I do like the idea of a croot coord constantly playing some kind of ARG-type game with recruiting info. A very mild "öööö the ncaa" and makes the offseason more bearable.

You guys need to brush up on your slang. Meet me outside the Barrell House at 11pm tonight, bring at least $400 cash, and I'll bring you up to speed.

When you wake up, you'll know things you never dared to dream.

I do like the idea of a croot coord constantly playing some kind of ARG-type game with recruiting info. A very mild "öööö the ncaa" and makes the offseason more bearable.
I waited for you that night, but I was so drunk I stumbled into some strange Uber. Thought I heard some woman mention something about a Jacket. She was surprised at first, but I mentioned The Jacket and she seemed to understand. She took me home to a fairly nice place. I thought I was gonna meet you. She sat me down in the living area and invited me to make a drink. I sat for a while sipping on my bourbon on the rocks, patiently anticipating the knowledge of the Jacket. It was then this older woman emerged from the back room, wearing nothing but a Pepe the frog mask and suit. She came closer, jumping on top of me as in attack. Whoa I said, I’m only here to learn. That’s when she whispered in my ear: I’m @The Jacket ’s mom, I have all the information you need.

I’ve been enlightened I must say.

Back