2024-2025 Coaching Carousel Thread

It looks like the only coach ever to play at Murray County Georgia High School is on the way out.
You used to could get pretty lucky with some of those Chatsworth ladies, whether you wanted to or not. I used to say "what is the most awkward part of meeting your mistress at the Chief Vann Inn? Running into your wife and her boyfriend"

You used to could get pretty lucky with some of those Chatsworth ladies, whether you wanted to or not. I used to say "what is the most awkward part of meeting your mistress at the Chief Vann Inn? Running into your wife and her boyfriend"
The Chief Van Inn? I preferred the Key West Inn.

Well, Billy's still employed by the Gators. For now.
Guess their fans will have to go on another jorts-buying spree for a cathartic release.

I think they go after Drinkwitz at Mizzou next.

I’m hoping for Chadwell at Florida, that offense with 4 and 5 star players would kill
That would be an awesome fit honestly. Would hearken back to the run and shoot days. I believe his dream job is Vols but doesn't look like that'll be open soon, so why not get some SEC experience right

I’m hoping for Chadwell at Florida, that offense with 4 and 5 star players would kill

A new offensive system won't fix UF. UF's problem has been, and continues to be, lack of discipline. Whatever internal policing the Dwags may do with their players may not carry over to their lives off campus, but they are at least driving home they won't tolerate being undisciplined in the weight room, in the locker room and on the field. UF recruits the same territory, gets highly-rated talent, but can't seem to put internal controls in place to get them to play together on the field in a disciplined manner. Been this way for decades (yeah, Tebow - he probably led the locker room. We know Meyer didn't).

A new offensive system won't fix UF. UF's problem has been, and continues to be, lack of discipline. Whatever internal policing the Dwags may do with their players may not carry over to their lives off campus, but they are at least driving home they won't tolerate being undisciplined in the weight room, in the locker room and on the field. UF recruits the same territory, gets highly-rated talent, but can't seem to put internal controls in place to get them to play together on the field in a disciplined manner. Been this way for decades (yeah, Tebow - he probably led the locker room. We know Meyer didn't).
Really, i haven’t noticed any news of recent Florida player arrests/problems. Lack of discipline on the field, now that sounds like a coaching issue to me.

Chadwell to UF makes all sorts of sense. Meyer was 41 when he went to Gainesville. Spurrier was 45. Both came from less prestigious schools in less prestigious conferences. Just like Chadwell. Both won a lot before getting to Gainesville. Just like Chadwell. Chadwell is just a couple of years older, but also has a lot more head coaching experience.

I willl be very surprised if he isn't their first choice.

Back