2024-2025 Coaching Carousel Thread

UF will make Kiffin tell them no first. Then I think they go after Franklin, Drinkwitz, or Schumann.

By the way for all you worry warts, there's a tweet floating around out there about betting odds on UF's next coach, and Key is #5 on the list at 800/1.

UF will make Kiffin tell them no first. Then I think they go after Franklin, Drinkwitz, or Schumann.
Stupid as I think this plan would be, there's at least one article out there quoting anonymous Bull Gators, which says that this is pretty much what they'll try to do.

Florida Will Go After "Premier and Proven Name" in Power Conference

ööööing delusional fans. Add them to Kinööööy basketball fans, Yankees fans, and Tennessee football fans.

Yeah, I think I'm going to "go after" Margot Robbie, speaking of chases which will never end in success.

Stupid as I think this plan would be, there's at least one article out there quoting anonymous Bull Gators, which says that this is pretty much what they'll try to do.

Florida Will Go After "Premier and Proven Name" in Power Conference

ööööing delusional fans. Add them to Kinööööy basketball fans, Yankees fans, and Tennessee football fans.

Yeah, I think I'm going to "go after" Margot Robbie, speaking of chases which will never end in success.
I mean, Kiffin was Auburn bound until Ole Miss gave him more $$$ to stay. That said, for some odd reason there is an allure to that UF job. It’s not the easiest of sec jobs, and with a 12 team CFP why would he need to leave Ole Miss? I can’t think of any reasons.

They could always go for Jimbro Fisher. From all reports, he wants back into coaching next year. I could easily see Jimbro going to WVU.

Back