2024 ACC Football schedule

This thread reminds me of the UNC fans who were saying “UNC is GT’s Super Bowl”. lol…

not one mention of them when discussing the newly released schedule here (until me, of course).
I just wish we played them in November so I could attend in person. We're busy with youth sports until then.

This thread reminds me of the UNC fans who were saying “UNC is GT’s Super Bowl”. lol…

not one mention of them when discussing the newly released schedule here (until me, of course).
When the season ends, the goats will be without a conference title for the 44th straight year. Their cup will runneth over with snake oil though.

Florida State will not be the same undefeated team from this year. Remember, they have DJ Ukelele at QB now.
they're also bringing in 15 transfers. and they have the No. 7 signing class in the nation, per 247sports. They'll be loaded, but young.

I saw a ranking that has NC State and UNC's schedules as the 3rd and 4th easiest in the nation, behind only Cincinnati and Kansas. Va Tech was not far behind at 6th easiest. Do you think the ACC crowd used conference expansion as a way to rework schedules for the benefit of the Tarheels and Wolfpack?
Well duh. Tech let itself get screwed all in the spirit of helping the conference…..

they're also bringing in 15 transfers. and they have the No. 7 signing class in the nation, per 247sports. They'll be loaded, but young.
Their success last year hinged on their QB play. They will take a major step back this year. It will definitely be a tough game, but they're not national championship contenders next year.

Their success last year hinged on their QB play. They will take a major step back this year. It will definitely be a tough game, but they're not national championship contenders next year.
I agree, I think Travis > DJ Cinco.
But they're still gonna be a tough out.
The freshman RB they are bringing in from Dougherty is legit. They lost Benson, Toafili and Rodney Hill, and the Davis kid is going to be better than the last two and eventually may be better than all of them.

I agree, I think Travis > DJ Cinco.
But they're still gonna be a tough out.
The freshman RB they are bringing in from Dougherty is legit. They lost Benson, Toafili and Rodney Hill, and the Davis kid is going to be better than the last two and eventually may be better than all of them.
I don’t disagree at all. I think they’ll still be good and tough to beat. I just don’t see it as much of a lock in the L column this year.

I just wish we played them in November so I could attend in person. We're busy with youth sports until then.

Don't you worry! I was there in 2022 with some late 90's friends. Many of us will be back and will cover it for you! Make sure to make it to Athens are we will need the troops that weekend!!

Back