2024 ACC Football schedule

1706133686484.png
so its a 14 week regular season this year plus week zero? so 15 week season for us with 3 byes.

Toughest games on our schedule are Notre Dame, Georgia State and Louisville. After beating FSU in Ireland, boys will be riding high, coming back to Atlanta and playing the city's largest college age day care facility will be tough. Also going 4-0 and pulling into Louisville will be tough too. I expect us to go 9-1/8-2 before the final bye of the season. We're beating uga in Athens.

This is a tough schedule - I could see us anywhere from 4-8 to 8-4. The four we simply have to win are Georgia State, VMI, Syracuse and Duke. The three where the teams are simply more talented than we are at this point are Notre Dame, FSU and Georgia. We could upset any of the three on the right day. I wish ND was at BDS. The five that are challenges against teams pretty close to where we are in talent right now are UNC, NCSU, Miami, Louisville and Virginia Tech. I think pre-season pundits will downgrade us from their projections at the end of the season when they analyze this schedule. But it's all OK if the team works hard in the offseason, has a great spring practice, a productive summer and camp, and comes back next fall stronger, faster, smarter and tougher.

So I’m waiting for the tinfoil responses that somehow the ACC screwed GT on the schedule (despite the fact it’s very fairly balanced and provides GT with a lot of rest between games in November).

So I’m waiting for the tinfoil responses that somehow the ACC screwed GT on the schedule (despite the fact it’s very fairly balanced and provides GT with a lot of rest between games in November).
I'd call the bye-game-bye stretch weird, but dont know for sure if thats a screw job or not.

This thread reminds me of the UNC fans who were saying “UNC is GT’s Super Bowl”. lol…

not one mention of them when discussing the newly released schedule here (until me, of course).

Way To Early Predication: 7-5 a few upsets and we are looking at 9 wins!

L- FSU
W- GSU
W- Cuse
W- VMI
L- Lou
Open
W- DUKE
W- UNC
L- ND
W- VT (Battle of the Techs)
Open
L- Miami
Open
W- NC St
L- UGA

Florida State will not be the same undefeated team from this year. Remember, they have DJ Ukelele at QB now.

Back