2024 ACC Football schedule

Thursday night games are fun and a good atmosphere for BDS. Harder now that I don’t work on campus anymore, but I’m still a fan of them.

JRjr
I actually like Thursday night games too, but when we already have one home game in Ireland, and one home game at the Benz, the rest of our home schedule should have been on Saturdays.

Thankful that we didn't get stuck with a Friday night game.

Some of those matchups are horrible. Cal/Wake and Stanford/Surracuse are really gonna move the needle. :lol2:

Thankful that we didn't get stuck with a Friday night game.

Some of those matchups are horrible. Cal/Wake and Stanford/Surracuse are really gonna move the needle. :lol2:
Yeah I do not understand why the conference even bothers at this point. If you're not going to actually use the Thursday and Friday games to promote your league and members in a slot where other conferences won't, then why schedule them at all?

I saw a ranking that has NC State and UNC's schedules as the 3rd and 4th easiest in the nation, behind only Cincinnati and Kansas. Va Tech was not far behind at 6th easiest. Do you think the ACC crowd used conference expansion as a way to rework schedules for the benefit of the Tarheels and Wolfpack?

I saw a ranking that has NC State and UNC's schedules as the 3rd and 4th easiest in the nation, behind only Cincinnati and Kansas. Va Tech was not far behind at 6th easiest. Do you think the ACC crowd used conference expansion as a way to rework schedules for the benefit of the Tarheels and Wolfpack?
I might not of if it was only them, but seeing VT there as well makes it more likely in my mind.

1706133686484.png

When does the MBS contract run out and is J planning on renewing?
I can't stand the MBS deal. We play at the oldest and one of the most historic college football stadiums, with a beautiful view of the city. Why go play at the generic, even if fancy, NFL stadium down the road.
The only reason it makes sense is if we can sell more tickets there, and end up making more money from the deal. I have not seen that to be the case yet.

I know lately we can use all the wins we can get, but we should never be scheduling non-FBS. Hope we don't get rusty in NOV...lots of OPEN and and 10 day mini bye.

Back