2024 Recruiting

Does anyone know? Is Greco really considering Tech still or is that just a hat to use when he makes his pick? I have a hard time thinking Tech has a shot with the recent decommittment.

Does anyone know? Is Greco really considering Tech still or is that just a hat to use when he makes his pick? I have a hard time thinking Tech has a shot with the recent decommittment.
I'm going with USC for Greco. Think we are just an extra hat on the table at this point.

I'm going with USC for Greco. Think we are just an extra hat on the table at this point.
It’s Mizzou or USC it seems like mts said.

I think there will be 4-5 commits from the visits over the last 2 weekend’s. Doesn’t mean they’ll announce today, just going by what’s trending.

Wild card is former 4* RB Anthony Carrie who was committed to Michigan State. Could very well end up back with MSU, but GT has a chance.

Back