2024 Recruiting

You know they will just to try to keep us from getting him.
I know they have another QB in 4* Ryan Puglisi committed, but with the portal loss 1 QB to Kensucky and the potential loss of Beck to the NFL, it will be an interesting watch over the next week plus until NSD. In the day of the Portal, anyone can plug & play, so hopefully the uga class just continues to crumble.

Reports are QB Dylan Riola is decommitting from uga and going to Nebraska at the last second. I hope like hell uga does’t offer Philo at the last second.
Nebraska? Either he is on meth or UGA is telling him to GTFO.

Reports are QB Dylan Riola is decommitting from uga and going to Nebraska at the last second. I hope like hell uga does’t offer Philo at the last second.
That's a pretty epic coup if Ruhle can still him from Dr. Pepper Boy. Wow.

Just to throw some Gasoline on this fire.

That is Faulkner speaking to Muschamp and it has been reported the CBK was also in attendance.

Bozo's son plays for PACS too. That's why he was there. Muschamp was probably there to see the UGAg kid from Swainsboro.

We are losing a commit at a position of need (LB) to Tulane who lost their HC???? Hope that we have something in the works.
I think the coaches are going to focus most of their energy in the front 7 through the portal this year. A 3* freshman isn't going to move the needle on our deficiencies at LB for 2024.

With basically the entire offense returning next season, we are only an adequate defense from being an ACC championship contender. We had the #3 offense in the ACC this past season and we are the only one the top 5 that returns our starting QB. Compare that to us being dead last in total Defense in the ACC.

Just to throw some Gasoline on this fire.

That is Faulkner speaking to Muschamp and it has been reported the CBK was also in attendance.

Damn poachers. Hopefully if it's a bidding war we have the Philo dough

Back