2024 Recruiting

That’s because Chad Simmons is an SEC homer that couldn’t imagine that any kid would ever choose GT over any SEC school.
He might end up at aTm, he may not. He just OV’d there. But we’ve been on him a long time and it ain’t over.
He reported a projection to TAMU with a pending commit in his article.

Who is spoiling the youth? And why does this situation indicate more spoiling? Particularly with how GT coaches seemingly made this decision themselves.

There is no doubt that the youth in America are spoiled as hell, by parents and institutions. Much to the detriment of the kids.

I have no idea what the specific circumstances are per this kid.
As a whole, nearly 50% of our "Commits" have now left. That's a problem with their integrity, ours, or both.

Btw, the grass is usually only greener on the other side because it's been crapped on more.

There is no doubt that the youth in America are spoiled as hell, by parents and institutions. Much to the detriment of the kids.

I have no idea what the specific circumstances are per this kid.
As a whole, nearly 50% of our "Commits" have now left. That's a problem with their integrity, ours, or both.

Btw, the grass is usually only greener on the other side because it's been crapped on more.
We have 22 commits and 12 decomm.its. How is that "nearly 59%"?​
We can only take 25​

I am probably wrong and in fairness have only seen him play one game on tv but I wasn't overly impressed with Ravioli (kidding on the name). I'll probably eat my words but I think he is overrrated.

Back