2024 Transfer Portal

To be fair, he committed to them before Collins was hire. This is just the official announcement.

It is interesting because he couldn’t break the starting lineup here so can he really help UNC.

FWIW, I don’t think he was a bad player and did have potential.

To be fair, he committed to them before Collins was hire. This is just the official announcement.

It is interesting because he couldn’t break the starting lineup here so can he really help UNC.

FWIW, I don’t think he was a bad player and did have potential.
What are you talking about? Didn't you read the headline? He's coveted!

I pretty much got rid of mine because I was driving it less and less. It was fun to drive, but really low and could be a PITA to get in and out of. Just found myself deferring to one of my other vehicles more often than not.

Screenshot_20240116-121315~2.png

Holy cow, those may be two of the gayest vehicles of that era. Did you trade those in for a Del Sol in the 90’s?

UNC trenches went from signing 5* linemen away from uga and bama to taking our backups in the matter of about 2 years.

That 5* lineman UNC nabbed is basically a special teams player two seasons in. It's saying a lot about Geep that he improved our OL play so much that our backups are now likely to start ahead of him.

Holy cow, those may be two of the gayest vehicles of that era. Did you trade those in for a Del Sol in the 90’s?
And yet, I've gotten more poon in my life than you have even spank banked over.

Back