2025 Recruiting

I'm thinking the new rules on transfers may be helping our staff in recruiting highly ranked players. A player is not taking as much of a risk
signing with a rebuilding program as under the old transfer rules.

Gotta love the pathetic headline in the AJC that does not show off how big of a pickup this is for GT. Rated the #8 OL in his class and 162nd in the nation but the headline was "German native commits to Georgia Tech". :( How about... "Georgia Tech lands one of the best in the nation" or "#8 Lineman in the country commits to GT", etc.

Anyone know if Chad Bishop (AJC GT reporter) attended GT or UGAG or his creds? Just seemed such a low ball headline versus what they generally publish if its a UGAG recruit.

link: https://www.ajc.com/sports/georgia-...gia-tech-football/KJ7AGAKPPFCP5EZLPNBFNFTV4U/

Gotta love the pathetic headline in the AJC that does not show off how big of a pickup this is for GT. Rated the #8 OL in his class and 162nd in the nation but the headline was "German native commits to Georgia Tech". :( How about... "Georgia Tech lands one of the best in the nation" or "#8 Lineman in the country commits to GT", etc.

Anyone know if Chad Bishop (AJC GT reporter) attended GT or UGAG or his creds? Just seemed such a low ball headline versus what they generally publish if its a UGAG recruit.

link: https://www.ajc.com/sports/georgia-...gia-tech-football/KJ7AGAKPPFCP5EZLPNBFNFTV4U/
Georgia Southern. Link

Good grief. Why not go ahead and complain that not a single recruiting service (Rivals, 247, On3) has the commit on the landing page while you’re at it? Does it really matter that much?

Good grief. Why not go ahead and complain that not a single recruiting service (Rivals, 247, On3) has the commit on the landing page while you’re at it? Does it really matter that much?

Yeah, I saw the headline, clicked on it, and read the article specifically because how the headline was written. It's unique which makes interesting. It's exactly why "Dog Bites Man" doesn't get traffic but "Man Bites Dog" does. Jeez people.

For the zillionth time, the writers don't write the headline.

1712893580453.jpeg

Here is the response from the reporter when I emailed asking about why such a lame headline...So that should be all the explanation needed.

Bishop, Chad (AJC-Atlanta)​

Thu, Apr 11, 7:59 PM (21 hours ago)
to me

I do love my Bulldogs

Chad Bishop
Georgia Tech beat writer
Atlanta Journal-Constitution
@MrChadBishop

Here is the response from the reporter when I emailed asking about why such a lame headline...So that should be all the explanation needed.

to me

I do love my Bulldogs

Chad Bishop
Georgia Tech beat writer
@MrChadBishop
that guy should be dead
man walking at his job

to me

I do love my Bulldogs

Chad Bishop
Georgia Tech beat writer
@MrChadBishop
Who emails reporters asking about “lame headlines”???

Back