247Sports' too early ACC rankings

Without knowing anything about the situation she had to be a loser to agree to go back to a place that had once fired her.
Maybe the worst boss I ever had. Bad person and no skills for the job too. We used to sit back and laugh at her in my department, especially after she left for the day. I tried to have us think about other stuff when we got done and had beer call later on.
When I left where I was, PJ was the next to last person I told in person I was leaving. PJ went to mutual friends and asked what he could do to keep me in town. Which was nice. But I was leaving, period.

Jordan Haynes? Sloppy and to be ignored…..
Yeah, that's a bad mistake to make - and one that should have been caught by somebody, somebody other than a reader.

The hype VT is getting is so confusing. They went 6-6 with wins over the bottom 5 teams in the ACC standings and ODU. Lost by 3+ scores to the two ranked teams they played. QB averaged 160 pypg against a pillowy soft schedule. Then won a bowl game against a HC-less team playing their 3rd string QB. And have the 43rd HS / 61st Portal classes coming in.

Yet somehow they’re popping up in early 2025 preseason rankings?
Dust off the trophy case, it’s happening!

Back