3-9

white&gold

Damn Good Rat
I would have put over $10k down at the beginning of this year betting that we would be better than 3-9. Never saw this coming. Good bye 2015. Worst year of sports in my life.

Hope this is the fuel Wreck Em needs to, as his beloved Dwag HC says, "finish the drill."

46_TE05-091_thumb.jpg

Amirite?
Too soon?

Kelly_Quinlan: Paul Johnson says he is hell bent on fixing this. Said he will not go through a season like this again.

If Butker had missed the kick last year, he wouldn't have to

If Butker had missed the kick last year, he wouldn't have to

So we would have fired a 9-3 coach about to go play for the conference title? LOL at the way our spineless defeatist fans "what if" a win.

They put a chick driver in the wreck next year and we'll repeat.

I'm really not even mad. We knew like 2 months ago that we sucked. Is 3-9 really much worse than 5-7? Beating UGA would've been nice but I've been in wait till next year mode for weeks.

I'm really not even mad. We knew like 2 months ago that we sucked. Is 3-9 really much worse than 5-7? Beating UGA would've been nice but I've been in wait till next year mode for weeks.

What do we feel is going to improve between now and then? Let me tell you, we will be young-have injuries-etc.

Does next year look better? I lived through Bill Lewis. When you lose the team, you're done. We lose a lot on defense and most of the offensive line.

If you thought this was bad, wait until CPJ moves on. It will take years of recruiting and a coach or two as a sacrifice to rebuild out of an option based team (assuming we don't hire one of his disciples).

If you thought this was bad, wait until CPJ moves on. It will take years of recruiting and a coach or two as a sacrifice to rebuild out of an option based team (assuming we don't hire one of his disciples).

It won't. We move a-backs to receiver and a smaller offensive lineman to tight end. Think 2008. It took about a year to adjust.

My impression during the game, right or wrong, is that key members of the offense either didn't know which play was called or didn't know what to do given the play call.

Either way, we handed UGa a game we could have easily won. Again.

Does next year look better? I lived through Bill Lewis. When you lose the team, you're done. We lose a lot on defense and most of the offensive line.

And he clearly hasn't lost the team. The defense played their asses off today and made some huge stops. That's really encouraging for the future, since our young front 7 was a big part of that.

Offensively, we just suck. Who knows if it's youth, injuries, or what. CPJ has been an offensive genius for like 30 years now, so if there's on aspect of the team that I expect to improve, it's that one.

Lastly, not sure where you get us losing that many players. We lose our whole secondary, which hurts, but it's also where we've consistently recruited the best. We lose our 3rd best LB and no DLs. Offensively we lose 2 starting OLS and Skov (lol). We also return like 19 backs from injury and Griffin on the OL.

Back