404 Day

I'll have to go back and find it but I saw a picture from Legends of the Flats day, CGC talking to an older man who had on the 404 waffle house hat. Was wondering if CGC gave it to him.

EDIT: here it is:

CS4A0050-1024x683.jpg

Last edited:
Hats and backpacks sold out, but more ordered, and a second anonymous donor is ponying up a match for the second $100k raised:

https://ramblinwreck.com/404-day/
$100,000 was raised in less than two and half hours, and a second anonymous donor has stepped up to match ANOTHER $100,000.

Due to the incredible demand, the initial supply of exclusive adidas 404 hats and GT backpacks has been exhausted.

Additional donations will be accepted (up to $100,000) and those donors will also receive the exclusive adidas 404 hats and backpacks. For these additional donations, shipping will be delayed and the style of backpack may vary.

Damn! EIGHTYKer in daHouse. Let’s see that number you’ve given this year!
Come down to my seats in section 107, which carry a $500 per seat Tech fund cost each btw and I'll gladly show you how much I donate every year, smartass. But be sure to bring proof of your donations as well.

I'm in, and I bet it won't be 10 minutes before my son steals the damned thing even tho I'll give him the backpack.

Ha! I just realized this as well. I guess one son gets the hat and one the backpack or more likely, they fight over the hat.

Guess I might have to donate again to get another hat...:bigthumbup:

Come down to my seats in section 107, which carry a $500 per seat Tech fund cost each btw and I'll gladly show you how much I donate every year, smartass. But be sure to bring proof of your donations as well.

Wheelbarrowing your nuts around for $500 per seat cost each. :lol2:

Salty

I'll come down and check it out. You have to come to the tailgate first though.

Back