404 Day

Come down to my seats in section 107, which carry a $500 per seat Tech fund cost each btw and I'll gladly show you how much I donate every year, smartass. But be sure to bring proof of your donations as well.

Fellow 107'er!

Wonder if they are looking at the same thing....
upload_2019-4-4_11-47-18.png

I'll have to go back and find it but I saw a picture from Legends of the Flats day, CGC talking to an older man who had on the 404 waffle house hat. Was wondering if CGC gave it to him.

EDIT: here it is:

CS4A0050-1024x683.jpg

I clean up good, huh?

Dont try to fool people into thinking you're younger than you are.
No he's the confused gent on the right of the picture. Repeating the ancient sin; he misses the messiah walking in his midst.

I'll have to go back and find it but I saw a picture from Legends of the Flats day, CGC talking to an older man who had on the 404 waffle house hat. Was wondering if CGC gave it to him.

EDIT: here it is:

CS4A0050-1024x683.jpg
Actually that guy with the Waffle House hat is a friend of mine and a pretty well known supporter of Tech football. His father and mine were on the same football teams under Coach Alec. He himself was a student asst/manager on those early 50's Dodd powerhouse teams. Just went to his 85th birthday party a few weeks ago.

Actually that guy with the Waffle House hat is a friend of mine and a pretty well known supporter of Tech football. His father and mine were on the same football teams under Coach Alec. He himself was a student asst/manager on those early 50's Dodd powerhouse teams. Just went to his 85th birthday party a few weeks ago.
So, you're in your 80s?

They ended up getting 415 total gifts on 404 day. Assuming the gifts were all $404 that’s almost $170k in donations. Assuming all were matched by the 2 anonymous donors its $335k raised. In one day. Hats off to you CGC.

In one of their posts, they mentioned that both $100k matching gifts had been 100% applied - so minimum of $400k...

In one of their posts, they mentioned that both $100k matching gifts had been 100% applied - so minimum of $400k...
Never saw that post. Only the one stating that the first was matched and another was offered as match.

Back