5 Years $21.33M

Status
Not open for further replies.
First 2 years are lower salary, heavier bonus. Buyout drops at year 3. Performance based, but shows the kids long term commitment. Big NIL $$$ secured. Portal bandaid + recruit $$$ + Godsey offense. We are back!
You’re bringing Godsey back?

It does no good to go cheap on a coach if he öööös the bed and has a massive buyout. Base salary doesn't mean much without knowing buyout amounts by year.

If the rumor that Deion is not interested, Then imho Key is coaching himself into consideration. That UGA is going to name the score iwii, but the real question is can he have us looking respectable against UNC.

If you structure it with low dollars first two years and a cheap buyout at year two then the following very high numbers are irrelevant.

If the rumor that Deion is not interested, Then imho Key is coaching himself into consideration. That UGA is going to name the score iwii, but the real question is can he have us looking respectable against UNC.

If you structure it with low dollars first two years and a cheap buyout at year two then the following very high numbers are irrelevant.
I bet Key had been thinking about the last game of the season since the day of his promotion. Call me unrealistic but I expect some fight on Thanksgiving weekend.

Inflation. $4.2 is the new $2.5
4x7heo.jpg

I bet Key had been thinking about the last game of the season since the day of his promotion. Call me unrealistic but I expect some fight on Thanksgiving weekend.
You’re unrealistic. There isn’t enough fight to overcome the talent gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back