#6. Jordan Williams

http://www.hudl.com/v/2AqrKp

Nice pop on point of contact and solid hand placement. Got some technique issues such as stance with feet shoulder width apart. Can’t anchor like that. A decent bull rush or leverage would make him Humpty Dumpty.

Looks like Gainesville tip their plays with the Tackles being in 3pt stances on runs

His punch is phenomenal, must have a lot of juice

The word on Jordan from The Opening is that no one showed more improvement over the course of the camp.

He finished as one of the top-5 O-lineman. Not bad since the other 4 are all highly recruited (or top underclassmen).

Best of all, CGC & CBK offered Jordan BEFORE his performance at The Opening.

They know what they're doing.

I could see us taking 2 more OT types in this class.
On Twitter, Jordan says that he & Tate Johnson became best buds at The Opening and now he's recruiting Tate to come play with him at GT!

He is recruiting Philip Webb, too. Jalen Huff is also doing his part. Brooks and Gleason are pushing guys to join, too. Thats how you put a class together
Even though the kid is 2022 recruit, I hope they start recruiting Gunner Stockton. Watching that kid's highlight video is like watching a younger version of the QB from Clemson. That kid can spin it!

Even though the kid is 2022 recruit, I hope they start recruiting Gunner Stockton. Watching that kid's highlight video is like watching a younger version of the QB from Clemson. That kid can spin it!
Gunner visited campus last week.

Gunner visited campus last week.
I know. Of all the QB's I've watched (admittedly I don't watch all of their videos but I do watch quite a few), that kid impresses me more than any I've seen. To do what he did as a freshman in HS is quite impressive. Big time arm and accuracy.

I know. Of all the QB's I've watched (admittedly I don't watch all of their videos but I do watch quite a few), that kid impresses me more than any I've seen. To do what he did as a freshman in HS is quite impressive. Big time arm and accuracy.

Check out Chad Mascoe from Thomasville now at IMG. I think he may be even better than Stockton

http://www.hudl.com/v/2A9pqS

Back