# 8 : Demetrius Knight

FWIW, after committing to Tech, Demetrius has gone from not even having a 247sports recruiting page to a 3 star, top 100 player in GA and 20th best dual threat QB nationally. Lol. Rivals still not giving him any love.

https://247sports.com/player/demetrius-knight-46056965

So much for hiding our diamond in the rough.

This is not possible!

Oh, wait... ok, I know what's going on.

Recruit commits to Tech. Recruiting service algorithm kicks in to drop him one star. BUT, this recruit has NO stars but the star count is a loop so it looped back around to 5 which since Bama is not on his offer list dropped automatically to 4 which, after his commit to Tech, dropped automatically down to three. And there you have it.

It does sound like we are looking at him at QB from the articles I read. He has a whole year and then probably a redshirt to develop some QB skills. Perhaps he could be a Matthew Jordan type.

Single A ball. I think one of the AJC articles said he's the first FBS prospect from his school in a long time, maybe forever.
His school may be 10 years old, so not much of a history.

I had the opportunity to meet this young man at church on Sunday. He is quite a physical specimen. The 6'2" is legit and he has lifted a lot of weights. Also seems to be quite a nice kid, he was willing to talk to an old Tech grad for a few minutes and everything was "Yes sir" or No sir". The fella that introduced him to me is a big mutt fan, so I warned him about hanging around with those type of people.

I had the opportunity to meet this young man at church on Sunday. He is quite a physical specimen. The 6'2" is legit and he has lifted a lot of weights. Also seems to be quite a nice kid, he was willing to talk to an old Tech grad for a few minutes and everything was "Yes sir" or No sir". The fella that introduced him to me is a big mutt fan, so I warned him about hanging around with those type of people.
You should have dropped down and done 10 quick push ups just to show that mutt that you too are a physical specimen

Back