#8- OL Cade Kootsourdis

200.gif

Under the radar guy?

Somewhat. Had a Southern Miss offer and reportedly unofficially visited FSU. Some kids don't really get serious about the recruiting game until later, like they don't do the camps or much self promotion. But, 247 has now rated him a 3 star.

I was told there would be moar starZ

Our recruiting pace has certainly picked up but if one finds star ratings important, not much has changed. Still a lot of recruiting to do. Shoot for the stars!

Our recruiting pace has certainly picked up but if one finds star ratings important, not much has changed. Still a lot of recruiting to do. Shoot for the stars!

I was being sarcastic. I trust this staff knows what they’re doing ESPECIALLY on the offensive line and defensive backfield. I have only ever followed recruiting loosely at most but I am assuming the big star guys wait til later in the process actually commit.

If you sign someone this early, then you wanted them. Simple as that. We would not have offers out there to kids we didn't really like at this point in the recruiting cycle. I look forward to adding more beasts in the trenches.

I was being sarcastic. I trust this staff knows what they’re doing ESPECIALLY on the offensive line and defensive backfield. I have only ever followed recruiting loosely at most but I am assuming the big star guys wait til later in the process actually commit.

Well, the top 10 recruiting teams according to rivals are averaging 6+ 4* players; but there aren't very many 5* players committed yet. Still we seem to be doing better than typical years; we just haven't broken into the top 20 yet. Koots looks like a fine addition regardless of how many stars he has been christened with.

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2020/all-teams/Football

Back