9/14, Saturday Othergames Thread (badger badger badger edition)

Please just stop already. FSU is beyond BAD at this point. They are Wisconsin and Iowa level slow at the skill positions on O. Combine that with 2 bad LOS’s.
Just a reminder that you were the clown telling me preseason that they were going to be good because "look at the transfers they're bringing in" meanwhile my uncle, who used to coach at FSU under Bowden and is still very plugged into the program, was adamant that the team's attitude has gone to öööö.

Seriously, take it to the other thread. This one is about the games, not about two grown men arguing about the same thing again for the tenth time for no reason other than ego.

Stfu already

Just a reminder that you were the clown telling me preseason that they were going to be good because "look at the transfers they're bringing in" meanwhile my uncle, who used to coach at FSU under Bowden and is still very plugged into the program, was adamant that the team's attitude has gone to öööö.
Just a reminder, you’re a broken record for continually BLAMING the end of last year for why they suck. At this point it’s becoming comical. News flash, Michigan would have beat the hell out of them in the Rose Bowl without Jordan Travis. It was quite obvious how weak that offense was after he went down. They had no backup QB. Let’s fast forward……

Every single person bought into their hype based on recruiting + transfer portal class. Look at every preseason Poll, magazine, etc. Obviously it didn’t work this year. But stop blaming the end LAST YEAR for why they suck now. That team has 17 new players on it, including QB, RB, WR, OL, DL, etc.

So since you want to bring back what I said about their Portal class, I’ve also been the same person who said there shouldn’t be any Polls until after Week 4. Funny how you don’t mention that.

Just a reminder, you’re a broken record for continually BLAMING the end of last year for why they suck. At this point it’s becoming comical. News flash, Michigan would have beat the hell out of them in the Rose Bowl without Jordan Travis. It was quite obvious how weak that offense was after he went down. They had no backup QB. Let’s fast forward……

Every single person bought into their hype based on recruiting + transfer portal class. Look at every preseason Poll, magazine, etc. Obviously it didn’t work this year. But stop blaming the end LAST YEAR for why they suck now. That team has 17 new players on it, including QB, RB, WR, OL, DL, etc.

So since you want to bring back what I said about their Portal class, I’ve also been the same person who said there shouldn’t be any Polls until after Week 4. Funny how you don’t mention that.
Post in thread '2024 Transfer Portal' https://stingtalk.com/board/threads/2024-transfer-portal.115934/post-3373080

My post that you were responding to includes "lost everyone that matters" as one of the two reasons I listed for why they sucked in that thread. You disagreed with THAT reason citing the transfer portal. In this thread, I list multiple reasons, but you seem to only care about that one and then pretend like you weren't 100% wrong about what they brought in in the transfer portal. Just admit you were wrong, dude.

Post in thread '2024 Transfer Portal' https://stingtalk.com/board/threads/2024-transfer-portal.115934/post-3373080

My post that you were responding to includes "lost everyone that matters" as one of the two reasons I listed for why they sucked in that thread. You disagreed with THAT reason citing the transfer portal. In this thread, I list multiple reasons, but you seem to only care about that one and then pretend like you weren't 100% wrong about what they brought in in the transfer portal. Just admit you were wrong, dude.
You’re a broken record. Go make every excuse for why FSU sucks on an FSU board already. There’s plenty of room for those tears there. They will gladly enjoy your crying about the CFP for why they suck 9 months later.

Back