9/14, Saturday Othergames Thread (badger badger badger edition)

Norville is lucky he has a yuge buyout.

Meanwhile I'm switching between games and I come across two confusing ones. The Civil War and The Apple Cup.

1) How can you have a Civil War football game, and it's not even in the South - it's in the Pacific Northwest. What the öööö?

2) What the öööö is an Apple Cup? I mean, I'm very familiar with a C-Cup, a D-Cup, and even a Double-D-Cup. What size is an Apple Cup? Is that like a B+ or C- Cup?

LSU is going to lose this one.
Your keyboard to God's ear . . .

- The playoff snub killing the competitive drive of their team
Complete non factor on why FSU is a bad team this year. They lost a vast majority of their O and D playmakers and thought the Portal was the instant fixer.

Reality is, they are just a bad team. Their OL and DL have been the worst GT has faced until today.

Screenshot_20240914_163614.jpg

Complete non factor on why FSU is a bad team this year. They lost a vast majority of their O and D playmakers and thought the Portal was the instant fixer.
I can guarantee you that there's an attitude in that locker room of "if we can't get into the playoff undefeated because we're in the ACC, then I'm looking out for numero uno" that Norvell was fighting all offseason.

I can guarantee you that there's an attitude in that locker room of "if we can't get into the playoff undefeated because we're in the ACC, then I'm looking out for numero uno" that Norvell was fighting all offseason.
Please just stop already. FSU is beyond BAD at this point. They are Wisconsin and Iowa level slow at the skill positions on O. Combine that with 2 bad LOS’s.

Please just stop already. FSU is beyond BAD at this point. They are Wisconsin and Iowa level slow at the skill positions on O. Combine that with 2 bad LOS’s.
No, they're at top national team and we broke their spirit... at least that's what I keep telling myself looking at the rest of our schedule.

Back