9/28, Saturday Othergames Thread (ROLL TIDE edition)

Notre Dame and Louisville sounding like a good game. Shame literally nobody is watching it. öööö Notre Dame and öööö NBC and öööö Louisville too.
I'm watching it. On the Peacock. It cost me somethig like a whole 19 bucks for a full year. Wow. Nearly broke me. Switching between that and Oklahoma.

I doubt they have any real vision for it. Holding games, which should be freely available, hostage for cash seems to be their only means of enticing people. No thanks.

All you entitled, whining, pussies. You need an ESPN subscription to watch at least half the games. You gonna whine about that, too? Is that also supposed to "freely available?" If so, why?

Don't you even 80K?

Auburn misses a rushed kick to end the first half. Oklahoma bails them out with a substitution penalty. Auburn misses retry.

The SEC objectively sucks.
Or they’re so good they can’t even beat each other.

Ohio state and Michigan state on peacock tonight. Pretty big game as well.
Yeah, and again I have Peacock, But like any sane fan Ima gonna watch the dwags get crushed instead. So . . . who gives a öööö?

Utah plays Arizona at 10:15, and you need a subscription to ESPN to watch that game that "should be freely available" {Rolls Eyes}, but you don't see me crying about it.

or a sister with one, I don't watch TV enough to justify anything but Prime for the shipping
Thats fine. At least you're not whining about it.

Yeah, and again I have Peacock, But like any sane fan Ima gonna watch the dwags get crushed instead. So . . . who gives a öööö?

Utah plays Arizona at 10:15, and you need a subscription to ESPN to watch that game that "should be freely available" {Rolls Eyes}, but you don't see me crying about it.

Thats fine. At least you're not whining about it.
The only person whining in this thread is you. Good job being able to afford Peacock.

I don't even get whatever Peacock is.
Trying to figure out if this dude is trolling. I ain't been back long and don't really want to tip the apple cart with mod stuff, but idk yolo.
Looks like there's a lot of öööö you're trying to figure out. Hell, my eight year old grand niece knows what Peacock is. It's not ööööing rocket surgery.

Back