9/28, Saturday Othergames Thread (ROLL TIDE edition)

UCF is a disappointment. Didn’t I see that they were like 13.5 favorites over Colorado?

JRjr

Just started watching the Duke game, but their QB seems to be taking “shotgun” a little too literally in terms of accuracy.

Those green ND jerseys are an eyesore.

JRjr
Different shade of green than the helmets.

Looks like there's a lot of öööö you're trying to figure out. Hell, my eight year old grand niece knows what Peacock is. It's not ööööing rocket surgery.
Laying it on too thick. Still pretty funny.

Thats fine. At least you're not whining about it.
I'm sure he's glad that he has your permission! And maybe you could follow your own request and not whine so ööööing much.
You sound like @JJacket at a big dick convention. Maybe you should go over to his place and tell him all these amazing things you know

Oklahoma - Auburn game is actually more entertaining than I expected.

It looks like mack may have delegated punt protection to his d coordinator, since he had the experience as head coach at his previous gig, and we remember how well that went

How does ESPN give Texas a 97% chance of winning when they're only up 8 in the 3rd quarter?

Anyway I don't understand how the Mannings are all so good at QB

I didn't even know the offense could advance the ball on a blocked punt
I think It crossed the line, Duke touched it, and Carolina essentially recovered a fumble. It was hard to tell what was going on.

JRjr

Louisville just made a 56 yard FG. Kickers are insane these days.

Wake tied with Louisiana at 31

Leave it to Duke to give up a first down on a blocked punt.

JRjr
They're still in it. Cmon Duke, get the TD, then miss the extra point. Go for the tie!

Back