9 years of eligibility

Since there was already a transfer portal thread and because this story wasn’t GT related I did not create a stand alone, so I dumped this story in the existing thread earlier today that seemed appropriate.

Pretty sure he IS the record. Time to move out and get a job dude!

College football is a job. He is probably making more from NIL at Miami than he would make working as a new hire somewhere. Heck he is probably making more than most of the GT grads on StingTalk.

Sounds like he's had some hard luck but I think fairness to other athletes needs to be taken into consideration. Nine years of strength and conditioning and a light courseload gives you an unfair advantage unless it's negated by the injuries.

On the other hand, you could just delay starting college and get the same advantage. Weinke STARTED college at FSU at the same age as this guy

College football is a job. He is probably making more from NIL at Miami than he would make working as a new hire somewhere. Heck he is probably making more than most of the GT grads on StingTalk.
$80k's the median starting salary so I'm guessing $95k would put him above most of the youngsters. I have no way of knowing but 10yrs out you'd think most on here were making about $125k, so to be above most you'd probably have to pull in $175-200k. Seems possible they'd pay him a couple bills, but I'd think that was unlikely for a year 9 guy.

Bro ain’t no way this guy is making $80k in 2012 dollars.

miami since 2015.PNG

literally bee.PNG

edit:
key.PNG

Back