9 years of eligibility

$80k's the median starting salary so I'm guessing $95k would put him above most of the youngsters. I have no way of knowing but 10yrs out you'd think most on here were making about $125k, so to be above most you'd probably have to pull in $175-200k. Seems possible they'd pay him a couple bills, but I'd think that was unlikely for a year 9 guy.

I'm curious why you think a starter with 9 years of experience wouldn't get a NIL deal. I would think an experienced starter is a guy you would try to keep with a NIL deal.

I hope he is working on his second PhD... but I'm sure it's more like he is a few hours away from finishing his AA in beach leisurely activities studies

I hope he is working on his second PhD... but I'm sure it's more like he is a few hours away from finishing his AA in beach leisurely activities studies

He got his Master's while he was still at Oregon according to USAToday:

The 25-year-old McCormick enrolled at Oregon in January 2016 and spent seven years there, earning a bachelor's and master's degrees before transferring to Miami.

I don't know what he is doing now, 2nd Master's or Bachelor's, AA?, PHd?

I already posted it. On3 has him at $80K

Just to note, On3's fine print says that it does not represent NIL deals that a player actually has, only their estimate of what a player could earn based on what position they play, how large the school's fanbase is, how big their social media account is, etc.

The data they put into the algorithm to get the estimate is available but only if you pay a fee to access it.

Just to note, On3's fine print says that it does not represent NIL deals that a player actually has, only their estimate of what a player could earn based on what position they play, how large the school's fanbase is, how big their social media account is, etc.

The data they put into the algorithm to get the estimate is available but only if you pay a fee to access it.

The idea that this guy is playing for free at Miami is a bit silly though. $80K is believable to me because that ain't a lot of money these days. Once you add in room and board, medical, and coeds, it is a pretty good gig if you can get it.

9 times?

“9 times.” - Ed Rooney
giphy.gif

I'm curious why you think a starter with 9 years of experience wouldn't get a NIL deal. I would think an experienced starter is a guy you would try to keep with a NIL deal.
$200k? I could see $20k, $30k, hell it’s Miami $50k. $200k for a back up, that means you’re paying high contributors $500k-$1M

Back