A. Autry, Henry, Commommissiong kicked off team

Well...öööö.

It probably won't be the right move, but it looks pretty likely now CPJ will be fired after this year or next. Who should we hire?

I don't get that feeling at all. Wheels would have to come off this season with respect to wins and losses for him to be gone. Neither of the Autrys were really gonna have an impact there.

Johnson seems to be coming around in recruiting. If Roof can continue to show improvement on defense, Johnson still has some life left in him.

I don't think it will have much effect on CPJ's job security. None of the players lost would have much impact on the final season record this year. The effect would more likely be over the next few years due to young players being needed to replace more experienced ones. I don't think the AD would fire the coach for enforcing rules, and he might even be more willing to accept a mediocre season if he thinks CPJ handled the matter professionally and made the best of the situation.

I didn't mean this decision in particular would be an issue. It's that all the player losses cumulatively will probably mean mediocre results, which will lead to pressure to fire CPJ. Especially as his buyout becomes less and less.

I would imagine he'll get one more year despite the results of this year simply because his contract is up at the end of next year and we won't be able to afford paying two (three?) football coaches. After that, I would think that there will likely be a 'mutual agreement' not to renew.

Then the fun really starts.

if anything it shows the AD that CPJ is on the side of the Institute and long-term success rather than a focus only on his own record and just leaving when the öööö hits the fan

i think he solidified rather than threatened his future here

if anything it shows the AD that CPJ is on the side of the Institute and long-term success rather than a focus only on his own record and just leaving when the öööö hits the fan

i think he solidified rather than threatened his future here

Two more years with continued losses to VT, Miami, Clemson and UGA might change the outlook.

Two more years with continued losses to VT, Miami, Clemson and UGA might change the outlook.

Can't disagree and that is probably as it should be. Too many close but no cigar games amongst this group of opponents lately. Some we pretty much freakin gave away at the end

Just got out of the hospital form having my appendix removed...decided to check the message boards....now I just want to go back to the hospital. WTF!?!?!?!? This is going to be an epic train wreck of a season.

Just had a hernia repaired, and now I have to do this heavy lifting? Geeeeez. I'm not ready to throw in the towel. Heck, training camp hasn't even started. We'll see what the true character and chemistry is on this team.

Looks like PJ just didn't want to have a chronic problem.

Looks like PJ just didn't want to have a chronic problem.

approval-reaction-gif.gif

GT announces the hiring of new medical advisor Dr Dre

Football Grades:
Indoor
Canopy
Warehouse
Outdoor
Mids

Back