A Few Rambling About Our Team And Recruiting....

Higher highs, lower lows. I will take that if CPJ shows me he has a QB and an OL ready next year. We had no one ready after JT5. Injuries happen to everyone. TM didn’t progress. TO, apparently, isn’t ready to take over. QB is the one spot we over recruit and if the 3o can’t provide that by picking up people no one else wants at QB, we need a new system.

A bowl win would help to quite the restless, but you don’t get three years worth of transition. Ask Petrino and Fedora.

And I have supported CPJ from the get go.

I was going to say lower lows, but other than 2015 it doesn't seem that way to me. Yes, the bowl streak was lost but that's not really a big deal since the bowls were ones that we didn't care about. I agree that another season of struggling to get to 7 wins will wipe out the last of the goodwill.

I was going to say lower lows, but other than 2015 it doesn't seem that way to me. Yes, the bowl streak was lost but that's not really a big deal since the bowls were ones that we didn't care about. I agree that another season of struggling to get to 7 wins will wipe out the last of the goodwill.

2017 was worse than 2015 by a pretty wide margin. I will say that 2017 felt as bad or worse than any Gailey year.

Let's go back to this.

Do you remember Reggie Ball's stat line against NC State that one hilarious time? Don't make me dig it up.

Edit:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/playbyplay?gameId=243110152

At halftime of this game Reggie was 4 of 18 with 3 INTs including a pick 6, throwing at Calvin Johnson, versus a team that would end the season with a losing record.
Reggie Ball was the worst 4-year starting QB ever in the history of CFB, but his arm looks like Patrick Mahomes compared to the spray-n-pray arm of TaQuon Marshall. You cherry picked a halftime stat from RB's worst game (or one of the worst) but you could bring up any random game from TQM and it would almost always have worse stats. 4 of 18 would actually be a decent/average game from TQM.

Back