A message from CavMan

Virginia is north of North. Carolina that is. Still practically Canada as far as I'm concerned.

UVA likes to claim their famous connection to the Dave Matthews Band which got their start on Charlottesville. If I were them, I'd focus on their more recent positive contributions to society like.... well.... yeah, I guess DMB is an easy listen.

I went to remind myself why Zima was discontinued and the press release states that it was so MillerCoors could focus on other "malternative" beverages. Clearly a UVA grad wrote that one.

Looks like Bainbridge found where Grandma keeps the moonshine.
I've had feds raid my cousin's house because they found a 5 acre plot of marijuana on our property that we didn't know about. Charges were dropped, but those bastards kept the liquor they confiscated.

UVA likes to claim their famous connection to the Dave Matthews Band which got their start on Charlottesville. If I were them, I'd focus on their more recent positive contributions to society like.... well.... yeah, I guess DMB is an easy listen.
The only time men admit to listening to Dave Matthews is when talking to a chick in an effort that may lead to some strange.

It's like telling a girl you watch Friends. No man with two rollers in his bag ever watches Friends. That's why it's popular among UVa grads. You tell her you watch Friends so maybe you can get her a cab home in the morning.
Other than that ... it's time for some Iron Maiden and Air Aces: Full Throttle.

Wait. They found 5 acres of marijuana on your property but they raided your cousin's house?

You got some splainin to do.

Wait. They found 5 acres of marijuana on your property but they raided your cousin's house?

You got some splainin to do.
There's 3 houses on the property, my cousin lives in one. My aunt and uncle (not his parents), live on another, and the third is a cabin for when people visit. It's a pretty big property. How else do you think we wouldn't have noticed a 5 acre grow operation?

There's 3 houses on the property, my cousin lives in one. My aunt and uncle (not his parents), live on another, and the third is a cabin for when people visit. It's a pretty big property. How else do you think we wouldn't have noticed a 5 acre grow operation?
Sounds like one of the places they would have on a Dateline investigation

How else do you think we wouldn't have noticed a 5 acre grow operation?

1699104814136.png

Of course, that's only 5% so, yeah.

Back